Here the links to the clips I showed you the other day - as well as some more that I find really interesting. Please watch these talks, speeches, and performances and let yourself be inspired by them.
Please also comment on some of these talks and/or performance - or other talks and/or performances that you find particularly good. If you choose other talks or performances, please add the relevant links.
Here my little list. Please note some of the talks/performances (9 to 12) are given by kids and teens!
1) Elizabeth Gilbert, "Creative Genius":
2) Chimamanda Adichie, "The Danger of a Single Story":
3) Thelma Golden, "How Art Gives Shape to Cultural Change":
4) Robert Gupta, "Between Music and Medicine":
5) John Bohannon, "Dance vs. Powerpoint - a Modest Proposal":
6) John Maeda, "How Art, Technology, and Design Inform Creative Leaders":
7) Joseph Lekuton, "A Parable for Kenya":
8) Sugata Mitra, "How Kids Teach Themselves":
9) Adora Svitak, "What Adults Can Learn from Kids":
10) Zoya Jiwa, "Simply You":
11) Sarah Kay, "If I Should Have a Daughter":
12) Francis Arevalo, "Speak! (Poetry form the Heart)":