Please go outside, to a spot where you can experience some "Nature."
1) Walk around for a while to get rid of the stress and just enjoy the feeling of being free and having time and being out in the sun....
2) Then sit down and spend at least 10 to 15 minutes doing nothing - just sitting somewhere "in Nature." Please watch and listen to what is going on around you: the bird and insect sounds, for example, the wind, the waves, the sun, the grass, the moss, a squirrel, a gull, a tree etc.
3) Focus in on something you find particularly interesting (e.g. a plant, a rock, an animal, a cloud, the light, the movement of the air, the voice of the ocean, etc). Stay with that being or phenomenon for a while and imagine you are him/her/it or part of him/her/it. What would it feel like? How would your day look like if you were a rock or a squirrel etc?
4) Try to come up with a good personal and original definition of the being/phenomenon you have met.
5) Then write a story either about the being/phenomenon or about your encounter with him/her/it. You are welcome to do some research on the being/phenomenon you have observed and include what you learned about him/her/it but your story can also be totally imaginary/fictional/made up.
Breathe in the Sun, the Wind, the Air, the Smells and listen to all the Music around you!